I’m excited to be your goals and mindset coach!
Far too many goals die because of a lack of planning. And far too many amazing multi-passionate women are paralyzed by having too many ideas and goals that light them up and end up not taking any action at all! I love helping multi-passionate women commit to seasons of focus, and put a plan in place to achieve their goals! Anything I can do to help my clients feel supported and achieve their dreams, I am all over it – like a dog with a bone. I am so excited to help YOU take the lead in your life! Below are some ways that I can support you:
- Feeling lost? Feeling uninspired? No idea what you want to be when you grow up? I’ll help you figure that out!
- Navigating a career change.
- Maintaining and setting boundaries.
- Mindset adjustment to help you embrace success and release limiting belief patterns.
- Goal setting, plan of action creation, and achievement support.
- I’ll help you with general “adulting” responsibilities, like navigating financial challenges, finding work/life balance, getting yourself organized.
- Relationship Support i.e asking for what you need, setting and maintaining boundaries, how to honor your needs while functioning in a partnership.
- Family i.e you are expecting (or a new mom) and would like help adjusting to your new role? Need help balancing being a mother/father, partner, professional, jill/jack of all trades? I can help you with that!
Ask Megs Q&A Column (free)
- Not quite ready to hire a coach but have a challenge you want to conquer? Submit a question for the Ask Megs Q&A column. Every week a new Q&A is posted on the blog. Yours could be next!
Let’s Get Started!
Whether you’re hoping to find ways to propel your career, overcome self-limiting behaviors, want to position your product competitively in today’s market, I can help you conquer your goals. I will help you find solutions to what’s challenging you and support you every step of the way. Are you ready to start? I am!
Ready to work one-on-one, schedule a discovery call with me TODAY!
Submit a question for the Ask Megs Q&A column here.